• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale or Trade Plate Platinum/24K

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling my plate platinum/24K ..no scratches on the lens and very good condition. Earstems are worn off due to use..I am asking 200USD including shipping. I will only trade it for Plate dark silver/black Iridium.Thanks for looking.
20181220_151438.jpg
20181222_162138.jpg
20181215_235114.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Inbox full
Okay I will clean it up and then pm me.

PM sent

Are you selling or trading this?

A deal was arranged and subsequently torpedoed by the seller....not for the first time either....

He’s MIA. ZERO response.

Check milk cartons at your local market.

Hate to ask this, but is negative feedback appropriate here? I wasn't aware of the past issues with the OP, and if he is slow to respond or just difficult to deal with, it may prevent time wasted from a serious buyer. (As @Tidezealot and @Jon the Don have recently discovered)

Username Hidden said:
Hate to ask this, but is negative feedback appropriate here? I wasn't aware of the past issues with the OP, and if he is slow to respond or just difficult to deal with, it may prevent time wasted from a serious buyer. (As @Tidezealot and @Jon the Don have recently discovered)

Sometimes i say "Jon the Don" out loud in my horrible excuse of a british accent....

Status
Not open for further replies.