• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold or Trade - R1 Plasma Violet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should have been sold already... wonder if it's the lenses or @Japanese Jellyfish is just a better seller. :lol:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This should have been sold already... wonder if it's the lenses or @Japanese Jellyfish is just a better seller. :lol:

Funny about that cracked lens comment at the end there... But that's the fate if nearly every lens that goes into a Romeo if you give it 5 to 10 years.

Username Hidden said:
Funny about that cracked lens comment at the end there... But that's the fate if nearly every lens that goes into a Romeo if you give it 5 to 10 years.
The spider crack will start earlier than that if you use them often enough. Less than 2 years. The Romeos are worth it though. They are too cool. 😎

Last edited:
Buy these or else i will 🤑

Username Hidden said:
The spider crack will start earlier than that if you use them often enough. Less than 2 years. The Romeos are worth though. They are too cool. 😎
No argument there, probably the coolest. Plus that frame will outlast most.

Dooooooo it.

In other news....I swear I'm not an enabler.

Username Hidden said:
Buy these or else i will 🤑

I tried to trade my Carbon Prime but, was told there was someone else interested. So, I threw in the towel.

SPF 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.