• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade: Vintage Fives 1.0, 2.0, and Crosshair S

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As the title states, I am looking to offload a few pairs, including an original Fives 1.0, Fives 2.0, and Crosshair S. All are stock and do NOT come with boxes etc. (so sunnies only). I will include black standard microfiber bags with the sale. To the specifics;

Crosshair S - Polished Brown/VR28 Black Iridium - $90
Frame - 9/10, near new condition, worn 1-3 times
Lenses - 9/10, no obvious marks, scratches, or imperfections. Nearly brand new.

IMG_7973.JPG
IMG_7975.JPG
IMG_7974.JPG
IMG_7972.JPG

Fives 2.0 - Butterscotch/Fire iridium - $80
Frame - 9/10, nothing major, some light use marks/swirls in the translucent frame, O icons and logo across nose-bridge are both clean
Lenses - 6/10, Numerous light scratches directly in the center of viewing range. Is not substantial noticeable while wearing, some very minor interference when wearing (I did not notice while wearing, but if you focus hard enough during use you will notice the scratching readily apparent).

IMG_7982.JPG
IMG_7984.JPG
IMG_7976.JPG
IMG_7978.JPG
IMG_7977.JPG
IMG_7979.JPG
IMG_7980.JPG
IMG_7983.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG

Tortoise:$60 shipped conus f&f
Frame - 9/10, nothing major, some light use marks/swirls in the translucent frame, O icons and logo across nose-bridge are both clean
Lenses - 7/10, two small (1/4") scratches in bottom left corner of right lens, one small (1/4") scratch in top right corner of left lens, light cleaning marks on both, nothing that obstructs use

View attachment 114130 View attachment 114131 View attachment 114132 View attachment 114133

10W40: SOLD
Frame - 9/10, nothing major, some light use marks/swirls in the translucent frame, O icons show some wear, logo across nose-bridge is clean
Lenses - 9/10, near perfect, some minor cleaning marks, nothing that obstructs use

View attachment 114137 View attachment 114136 View attachment 114135 View attachment 114134

And finally, a picture of me wearing them for those that like size/fit references.

View attachment 114139 View attachment 114138

Partial trades (with money on either end depending on valuation) would include frogs, monster dogs, jawbones, fives 2.0's, razorblades, original valves, minutes 1.0 (gen 2), or metals (R1, Mars, Juliet, Penny, XX). Lenses or display pieces may also be considered, or anything simply cool/unique. Pm me if interested.

I posted this elsewhere, but will copy it here. I have a pair of violet/blue aftermarket Mars lenses that I have no use for. They are still in usable condition with some light cleaning marks. I will give them, free, to anyone who is willing to pay for the shipping costs.

IMG_7609.JPG

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
No interest? I'm willing to negotiate a bit if the price is to high, and I'm fairly flexible on trades. Let's get these guys a new home!

Price Drop!!! $75 each! If you are interested send me an offer, in a dealing mood today!

Bueller?

Bump day, also will trade both for a tintin gascan complete. Offers still welcome.

Bump or to the bay... Consider this deal day, accepting any reasonable offers!

Dropping to $65 as well...

Bump, who wants to start a fives collection for a bargain?

Two for one trades are also good, looking to do some custom projects with racing jackets/jawbones and frogs, so that being said I'll take a few beater frames as well. Let's get these to a good home. Thank you!

Last edited:
10W40 sold, $60 shipped for the tort.

Updated and added a few things, sooo back to the top!!!