• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade -Wiretap, Offshoot, & Crosshair 2.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

See bottom of post for trade info.
--------------------------------------
Offshoot **WITHDRAWN**
Brown Smoke / Dark Bronze
oo9190-02

Includes original box and microfiber bag.

LIKE NEW 10/10 lens and frame, worn 5 times at most. Not a mark on them.

WITHDRAWN due to lack of interest, listed on ebay. $80 with USA shipping, PayPal fees included. Or best offer via PM. 4% discount if you choose to send F&F. Add $5 if you want it fully insured.

E23A8B0E-7C7A-44D5-8F14-10F68A080610_zpsufwto7fy.jpg

Crosshair 2.0 **SOLD**
oo4044-03
Lead / Ice Iridium*

* the original lenses got scratched so I replaced them with ice iridium (42-315).

Includes microfiber bag and original box for replacement lenses only. I can't find the original box for the sunglasses.

LIKE NEW 10/10 lenses & frame. I'll call the ear socks and nose pads 9/10 because they are perfectly fine to my eyes but they were worn so maybe you will find subtle signs of use that missed.

$95 SOLD with USA shipping, PayPal fees included. Or best offer via PM. 4% discount if you choose to send F&F. Add $5 if you want it fully insured.

11D7601D-9409-421D-B749-C2CB2420C42D_zps08vvhuur.jpg

Wiretap **SOLD**
oo4071-06
Tungsten Frame / OO Black Iridium Polarized Lenses*

* This is a custom combo, not a stock colorway.
* Includes 2 additional sets of polarized lenses

Includes microfiber bag only, no box.
  • Frame -- 9.9/10 -- Frame is perfect, but the little screws for changing lenses should eventually be replaced. The head on one is starting to get stripped but it can still be tightened and loosened without issue.
  • Oakley OO Black Iridium Polarized Lenses -- 8.5/10 -- See pictures, the marks are not noticeable at all to me while wearing the sunglasses. These are hairline marks that were very difficult to photograph, but I made it happen. Just want there to be no surprises.
  • Fuse Metallic Blaze Polarized Lenses -- 9.9/10 -- Slight marks on corner mounting points, totally covered by the frame when the lenses are mounted.
  • Fuse Cosmic Purple Mirror Polarized Lenses -- 9.5/10 -- Slight marks on corner, covered by frame when mounted. Also a very small mark towards the bottom of the right lens, definitely not in direct line of sight, and I don't notice it at all while wearing them.
SOLD $135 with USA shipping, PayPal fees included. Or best offer via PM. 4% discount if you choose to send F&F. Add $5 if you want it fully insured.

F4291876-DC98-47DA-A317-B635AD6F19E7_zpsmmsw2dl6.jpg

Hairline scratch, not noticeable to me while wearing
333EF017-E39D-4FE0-9135-8B2FD87D70F0_zpsxq11yujf.jpg

Light mark, not noticeable to me while wearing
A32FF4B1-9070-4A9A-BD7B-32A768E48028_zpsmxowmolq.jpg

7B36F25D-9DD7-4B98-967A-C8BAD6734721_zpsb9grpepr.jpg

191CE719-3B4A-40F3-ACBB-C1EF3DE06DC3_zpsj9kz3u5r.jpg

I'm fairly new to this forum, so if you have concerns about that, just send me a PM and I'll gladly provide references or do whatever else it takes to prove that I am an honest guy.

TRADES (UPDATED) - I am willing to negotiate a trade for anything on my "shopping list" (see last picture). Anything that you offer to trade must have lenses in 100% like new condition, unless otherwise noted as frame only (sorry I'm a little ocd about having perfect lenses). Thanks!

- Kuztomized

334302C4-CEA7-4E77-9470-1A1D1E62A45F_zpszzu0cflw.png

- Team USA Flak Jacket XLJ
- Carbon Blade

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

I will take it

Previous sale fell through due to cost of international shipping. No hard feelings, Medusa1986 was great to deal with, it just didn't work out this time.

Last edited:
PMd

Crosshair 2.0 sold to Zeke

Offshoot still available
edit: wiretap & lenses sold

Adding a few items to the trade list:
- Team USA Flak Jacket XLJ
- Carbon Blade

Last edited:
Last call, make me an offer! Trade, cash, combo?

Save me from ebay! :headbang:

Pm'd

Wiretaps and lenses SOLD to @Bob Lawbla for $110 + shipping to Canada. Thanks!

Absolute last call for the Offshoot in MINTY FRESH like new condition. Listing them on eBay in 48 hours if no interest, don't make me do it!!! Send me any offer, sale or trade

Hook up this gentleman with a PM, etc. You will not be disappointed. Crosshair 2.0's came today, ... & I am thrilled over my end of our Sale/Trade deal, as I expect he will be upon his delivery.

Great asset here. Positive Feedback coming shortly.

Again, ... thank you, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.