• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade X-Metal/Ruby Penny with extra Fire lenses

U

Username Hidden

Ok so I picked this up recently but they're too small for me so i've decided to move them on. When I bought them I was told they were unserialised but turns out they do indeed have a serial PB035834 so they have been refinished to X-Metal but as you can see from the pics the finish is immaculate.......I was really surprised because whilst I have no idea who did it this has to be the best refinish work I have seen.

Frame has just been tuned up by Oakley and is tight with brand new rubbers, left arm open a little further than the right but spring hinges are both good. Lenses have no scratches and I would rate them 8.5-9 only because they have a couple of cleaning swirls but not scratches. The spare lenses are Fire Iridium and I was told they are genuine when I bought them, the colour and tint matches my other Fire Iridium but as I didn't purchase them myself I can't be certain they are new in box.

I would like to try and get what I paid for them so am looking for $550 USD for the pair with the spare lenses + ballistic vault and bag, no box or coin unfortunately. Free shipping within Australia contact me for elsewhere.

For trades I would like to pick up a IH Juliet complete so if you have one let me know and we might be able to work out a deal. Might be interested in other Juliet or XX etc too

Thanks for looking

_DSC5529 copy.jpg

_DSC5530 copy.jpg

_DSC5531 copy.jpg

_DSC5532 copy.jpg

_DSC5533 copy.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sweet looking pair bro :)
So it's a blasted Polished / Black donor - any idea if the ruby lenses are OEM or aftermarket ?

Username Hidden said:
Sweet looking pair bro :)
So it's a blasted Polished / Black donor - any idea if the ruby lenses are OEM or aftermarket ?

I was told they are OEM, they do look it and the tint etc match so I would be inclined to agree.

Ok cool - unfortunately I just sold my XX'es. Would you be interested in a pair of X-Metal Mars ?

PM's replied..........still available

swap for a polished black pit boss 1 with an extra pair of new lenses?

Trade Pending............