• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded OR TRADE: XX 24k

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

TRADED.. 2nd gen XX 24k serial XG035324A. Comes with inner box, foam, extra rubbers only! No outer sleeve, mf bag, paperwork, coin. Frame is very tight. Not xman tight but very close to hq tight. Right orbital a touch looser than left. 8/10 on bridge. Frame has slight discoloration on nose bridge, earstems tips, and above hinge but no flaking whatsoever. 7/10 on frame. Lenses are ok. A couple spots that affect vision and more smaller scratches and scuffs. 5/10 conservatively. Overall a very nice wearable example.

Asking $TRADED shipped CONUS and as a new forum member and seller I will pickup PayPal fees to give peace of mind. No f&f.

I am interested in any Juliet trade except polished frames. Need an X-metal to round out the collection but love plasma and carbon. Trade depends on lens color and conditions. I especially would like tight nose bridge or cash to send to xman. Let me know what you have.

Added trade option: R1 plus cash. Let me know what you got and how much it'd take.

20151203_103924.jpg

20151203_103935.jpg

20151203_104310.jpg

20151203_104051.jpg

20151203_104427.jpg

20151203_104358.jpg

20151203_104415.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Pm sent

Pm

Gotta ask traded or not yet ? Got. Plasma Juliet X-man tuned frame

Couple offers on the table but nothing locked yet. Let me know what you got with pics.

Also, adding option: R1 plus cash trade. Lets see your R1s!

Username Hidden said:
damn, you jumped from Juliet to R1, LOL. Quite a leap.

Haha. I know. Still love Juliets just seeing what's out there. You have a pm btw.

Trade done pending shipments. Thanks to all for your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.