• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded or trading for project Split Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta like this
image.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey, no problem guys...go ahead and borrow my thread for a deal. Lol :lol:
I really don't care. Best of luck to ya. Those wind jackets are pretty tight. Too bad I can't snag em.

Well stop interrupting us and we will :rolleyes::eek::lol::lol::lol:Lol Sorry I was showing what he wanted lol. I am not a omatter fan. I just happen to have some lol. I am a man of xmetal!!

Username Hidden said:
Well stop interrupting us and we will :rolleyes::eek::lol::lol::lol:Lol Sorry I was showing what he wanted lol. I am not a omatter fan. I just happen to have some lol. I am a man of xmetal!!
My bad. Other than metals, splits and Zeros are my go to. But yeah, I'm more into the metals personally too.

Trade you some lenses for the ghost text so I can trade it for the wind jackets :biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
My bad. Other than metals, splits and Zeros are my go to. But yeah, I'm more into the metals personally too.
For me pit boss one and I wish I had a C-six full carbon.. Funny I just realized both omatter si like have titanium in them lol. You can trade me all my splitts for xmetals :)

Oh yeah! I rock the PB1 but, for some reason, I never think of them as O Matter. C-Six is in my wildest dreams. I was drooling over a few on the bay the other day, actually.

Username Hidden said:
Oh yeah! I rock the PB1 but, for some reason, I never think of them as O Matter. C-Six is in my wildest dreams. I was drooling over a few on the bay the other day, actually.
Got theses and complete IH splitt jacket
image.jpeg

Tease! I'm on a buying hold for a minute. Concentrating on other expensive things that entertain me.

Username Hidden said:
Trade you some lenses for the ghost text so I can trade it for the wind jackets :biggrin:
Better have some sweet lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.