• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found or trading for Robotic Storefront #252

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have the Bunker and Money Clip #252 so I'd like the Robotic Storefront too. Carabiner as well, but thats a different hunt. If anyone sees #252 at a store, please let me know and I'll pay you for your time to pick it up and ship it to me. If you have it and would be willing to trade, I can go to my localish store and get one to trade for it.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
@SiRacer420 If You can get one with other Number pm ;) i dont have preference in the number

Just spoke with my ex girlfriend. She is going to the Oakley store that is closest to where we are next Thursday. She is going to pick up whatever they have in Robotic Displays. I assume as always they will get 2. @Fernando you have dibs on one, I'll keep the other to try and trade for #252.

Thank you bro, always so friendly willing to help apreciate bro, here it is impossible to buy, the only one I've seen the guy asks for € 500 :eek:

So after much arguing with the store manager, she finally agreed to let me have two robots and two carabiners. @Fernando did you want a carabiner too?

Just so everyone knows, he's getting these for what I pay plus the shipping to Spain.

woow brother yes, of course I want, thank you very much for your help @SiRacer420 we love You :lolsign:

Putme with All The info pleases.

lol no prob bud. She will have everything in a few hours. I'll post pics when she gets them all to me.

Perfect bro Thanks :)

I like this thread. Helping others get the goods.

Ok Fernando, she got our stuff. She tried to get you a skate deck too, but they would only giver her one. I will pick them up tomorrow and PM you when I get home.

So for the important part, whoever gets #252 please trade me! I will update this when I find out what number I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.