• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Or trading I want metal vaults!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am interested in the vault pictured below and any other super XL vaults or rare ones. I can buy it or trade for it please let me know. I love boxes!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You forgot the picture bro
Thanks just posted picture of it. Do you have any of them? Figured you have been selling a lot of display stuff.so you never know

Username Hidden said:
Not those huge ones. I just bought 2 of the Romeo large ones. I saw that one on ebay Romeo Jordan auction
Send me pic please and let me know what you want for one. Never mind you mean regular size ones

Username Hidden said:
Send me pic please and let me know what you want for one. Never mind you mean regular size ones
Auction funny he correct pic that show serail yet.. Want both but not for the money it going to go for

Username Hidden said:
I am interested in the vault pictured below and any other super XL vaults or rare ones. I can buy it or trade for it please let me know. I love boxes!View attachment 193364

Good luck on that large Vault. IIRC those were for an R1 and usually had some kind of engraving done for the Rep it was given too. I know of one member here that has one.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck on that large Vault. IIRC those were for an R1 and usually had some kind of engraving done for the Rep it was given too. I know of one member here that has one.
Yeah don't think he will sell it either! he's a hoarder ;) got a lead on another one.

Last edited:
Highly doubtful.... But $ talks.....

Username Hidden said:
Highly doubtful.... But $ talks.....
Just saw that! I agreed with you lol

I will have a small vault arriving next week if you are interested.

Kinda need med o vault