• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Or WTB For Sunglass Stands........

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a couple or more of the plastic 2 tier stands. Would be nice in plastic but not a deal breaker. I have some things I could trade. Or if not too crazy maybe buy some. Would like to deal with someone in the states. I will see if anyone is offering and go from there as far as trades. thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Whatcha got

Wire vault brand new no box, some Oakley money clips, 2large watch vaults, black on black fuel cell with red icons plus black icons bag and box,some fuel cell lenses warm grey, some frogskin lenses with minor scratches, fives 3.0 lenses, blue carabiner with tag,2 London pins with cards, I think 2 American flag bags maybe some other things not at home out of town.

Pm pics of the stuff

Here is a picture of all the stuff that is for trade. Not all of it we will just figure out what is a fair trade. If interested on certain things I can give better details on it. Thought picture was gonna be bigger. camera is messing up so took with Iphone.

trade_zps39a713b4.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Here is a picture of all the stuff that is for trade. Not all of it we will just figure out what is a fair trade. If interested on certain things I can give better details on it. Thought picture was gonna be bigger. camera is messing up so took with Iphone.

trade_zps39a713b4.jpg
Would be interested in the Money Clip, watch vaults and IH sticker. What would U want for those

Cool I don't want to sound greedy or anything not sure just throwing it out there. I could do all of those for maybe 4 2 tier plastic stands (pictures if possible) just to make sure on the same page.

8amuny4y.jpg
minus the glasses haha but I believe I have 4 double I have singles too or are U only looking for doubles

Very cool doubles only at the moment. Unless you see something else that tickles your fancy.

Maybe that blue carabiner too so what for all those things the 4 stands