• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or WTT 6 Random Pairs!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Moving soon and I started packing up my Oakley collection and came across pairs I either don't wear or don't care to have in my collection anymore. The SW dispatch I got I the mail yesterday and am not fond of them on my face.

All prices INCLUDE both shipping and PayPal fees, none of this add 3% or gift it BS...just the real prices. Shipping is to Canada and the US only.

Here's the pairs...

1. Jupiter LX "Sold Out" BNIB $100
photo-5.jpg

2. STPL frogskins LNIB $315
photo-4.jpg

3. Shaun White dispatch BNIB $130
photo-6.jpg

4. Acid orange tortoise frogs BNIB $90
photo-7.jpg

5. Acid green tortoise frogs BNIB $90
photo-8.jpg

6. Moto GP holbrooks LNIB $100
photo-9.jpg

Always up for trades as well. Such as rare frogskins or the neon yellow release, Blades, eye shades, or anything rare. Always can do +/- cash too.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent on the holbrooks

Pending payment on jupiters, holbrooks and both acid torts. Also pending on a deal for the SW dispatches.

Username Hidden said:
All prices INCLUDE both shipping and PayPal fees, none of this add 3% or gift it BS...just the real prices. Shipping is to Canada and the US only.

Love it! I don't know why everybody doesn't just list like this. Good luck with sale. Free bump!

Username Hidden said:
Moving soon and I started packing up my Oakley collection and came across pairs I either don't wear or don't care to have in my collection anymore. The SW dispatch I got I the mail yesterday and am not fond of them on my face.

Here's the pairs...

2. STPL frogskins LNIB $315
photo-4.jpg

Always up for trades as well. Such as rare frogskins or the neon yellow release, Blades, eye shades, or anything rare. Always can do +/- cash too.

I might be interested in these. I will pm you a list of frames I have that might intice you.

Username Hidden said:
Love it! I don't know why everybody doesn't just list like this. Good luck with sale. Free bump!

Amen! This is the standard of how all listings should be. Item description, all in price and damn good pics.

Yes guys, it bugs me seeing ads all the time with the PayPal garbage...should just be a rule!