• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orange and Maroon Frogskins?

GamerGirlSara

Oakley Enthusiast
I'm a huge Virginia Tech fan and I want a pair of orange and maroon Frogskins for game days. My idea was to find a pair of the Summit Collection Mesa Orange and Basin Red and combine them but I'm not sure if that is the best way to go. Does anyone know of a better way? Are there any better orange and maroon Frogskins out there that I'm missing?

I'm a huge Virginia Tech fan and I want a pair of orange and maroon Frogskins for game days. My idea was to find a pair of the Summit Collection Mesa Orange and Basin Red and combine them but I'm not sure if that is the best way to go. Does anyone know of a better way? Are there any better orange and maroon Frogskins out there that I'm missing?
Custom pain job?

But yeah your method cold work but you may want to check the colours in real light instead of the online photos... they may not match up exactly how you want em

I cheap alternative that might get you "close enough" would be these Black Light Frogs. Orange orbitals with dark hot pink stems. Otherwise if you want exact match here's a +1 for @SFFrog

9-19-2017 9-35-42 AM.png

That looks like a great match to what your after. I've unfortunately halted any more projects at the moment. I have an impending surgery up and coming at any minute in the next couple months. I'm actually on Call for a doner meniscus.. quite an involved surgery in which the recovery is extensive. It's not fair to make people wait. So I'm cleaning up a few projects here that I have and done.. I'll still paint stuff that I like until then for myself but I just can't for anyone else. My buddy @zwc0442 Zach can help anyone at the moment. His skill is far superior to mine anyway.. thanks all for the tags. It means a lot..

That looks like a great match to what your after. I've unfortunately halted any more projects at the moment. I have an impending surgery up and coming at any minute in the next couple months. I'm actually on Call for a doner meniscus.. quite an involved surgery in which the recovery is extensive. It's not fair to make people wait. So I'm cleaning up a few projects here that I have and done.. I'll still paint stuff that I like until then for myself but I just can't for anyone else. My buddy @zwc0442 Zach can help anyone at the moment. His skill is far superior to mine anyway.. thanks all for the tags. It means a lot..

All the best Brian and hope that the operation is a complete success.
I too have an operation in November, of a sensitive.nature.

Back