• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Orange Dial Hollow Point

U

Username Hidden

Hi All,

I’m selling my Orange Dial Hollow Point in an eBay auction that ends next Monday (2/18) at 8:16 P.M. Watch is in excellent condition, as it has only been worn a handful of times. The battery was changed on date of listing, so it’s brand new. Listing includes the original box, manual, and all links attached to watch. Additionally, I have decided to cover the shipping, donate 10% to charity, and offer returns within 30 days. The current bid at the time of this posting is $960. To be clear, this is an ad for my eBay auction, and final sale will go to highest bidder through eBay. Several pictures below, more available on eBay. Thanks.

- Mike

Oakley Hollow Point Watch / Orange Dial | eBay

upload_2019-2-13_22-54-37.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_23-5-16.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_23-6-10.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi,

I was wondering if this was okay so I e-mailed earlier. My exchange is below. If I’m wrong, I apologize.

- Mike

upload_2019-2-13_23-23-12.png

upload_2019-2-13_23-23-35.png

The VAST majority of this forum knows about eBay already, but I guess this could strum up some interest...

Nice watch, BTW.

Username Hidden said:
Any for sales thread needs a price associated.

That’s what the rules state.

And the price is $960

Honestly it shouldnt matter.

Ebay already advertises here

And

He could just post it in the watches discussion section and act like it isnt his so i appreciate the transparency

You just mad because you dont have an orange HP

Woop woop chicky chicky

Username Hidden said:
Do you have the retail packaging?

No retail packaging, just the original wooden box.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. Clearly I’m very new to both eBay and here. Really just wanted to advertise auction; didn’t meant to step on any toes.

A better strategy next time would be to list it here for sale for a fixed price for what you want and if it doesnt sell quick than close the ad and put it on ebay auction.

Remember that ebay takes 10% fee and you avoid that by selling here which means you could sell that watch here for $100 less than what you get on ebay and still walk with the exaxt same amount

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. Clearly I’m very new to both eBay and here. Really just wanted to advertise auction; didn’t meant to step on any toes.

It’s just out of the norm for this forum, that’s all. It’s still a very nice watch and nice pics...

Username Hidden said:
It’s just out of the norm for this forum, that’s all. It’s still a very nice watch and nice pics...

Buy it

Username Hidden said:
Got one...too bad it’s not red or white. You should get it...

Username Hidden said:
A better strategy next time would be to list it here for sale for a fixed price for what you want and if it doesnt sell quick than close the ad and put it on ebay auction.

Remember that ebay takes 10% fee and you avoid that by selling here which means you could sell that watch here for $100 less than what you get on ebay and still walk with the exaxt same amount

Appreciate the advice. In retrospect, that’s what I should have done. If only I had another...lol