• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Orange Dial Hollow Point

Username Hidden said:
And the price is $960

Honestly it shouldnt matter.

Ebay already advertises here

And

He could just post it in the watches discussion section and act like it isnt his so i appreciate the transparency

You just mad because you dont have an orange HP

Woop woop chicky chicky

Chooo!!!!

6EC4C89C-281F-429F-BC1A-1D10C348E9E6.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Got one...too bad it’s not red or white. You should get it...
He can’t afford a nice watch.

This is fine if you post an eBay auction. Has always been.just no auctions directly on the site as there’s no system I’m place to control it.

Username Hidden said:
Appreciate the advice. In retrospect, that’s what I should have done. If only I had another...lol

Oh dude, 10% on the final price of the item is the freakin minimum! Now they are charging even higher percentages based on the item category, some as much as 12%. And then they can charge an additional 4% if a seller has low detailed ratings or high returns.... and then they charge 10% on the shipping cost on top of it all. FeeBay has a real racket going on...

I realize you couldnt post in the exchange here right away... but yeah, he's totally right, you can sell it at a better price and still end up with the same amount of money. Hell, you can still offer it here with a buy now price and clip the auction if you get it. (wait, there may be members here bidding on it... so you didnt get that from me!) :whistle:

Username Hidden said:
A better strategy next time would be to list it here for sale for a fixed price for what you want and if it doesnt sell quick than close the ad and put it on ebay auction.

Remember that ebay takes 10% fee and you avoid that by selling here which means you could sell that watch here for $100 less than what you get on ebay and still walk with the exaxt same amount
LOL
Did you use a calculator for that? I bet you did.

Username Hidden said:
Appreciate the advice. In retrospect, that’s what I should have done. If only I had another...lol

I see one of the bids was retracted...time to take it off eBay and sell it here. :D

Username Hidden said:
LOL
Did you use a calculator for that? I bet you did.

No but I could use a calculator to prove you are a fraud right now.

Username Hidden said:
No but I could use a calculator to prove you are a fraud right now.
You would need a security clearance for that and or an FBI badge, not a calculator.

Username Hidden said:
You would need a security clearance for that and or an FBI badge, not a calculator.

You’re not getting it...