• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Orange Hollow Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi gang.

I'm looking for an orange face Hollow Point. Doesn't need to be brand new, but should still be in great shape. Seems non brand new examples have been going for $800 to $900. I'm willing to spend up to $1000 if complete.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi gang.

I'm looking for an orange face Hollow Point. Doesn't need to be brand new, but should still be in great shape. Seems non brand new examples have been going for $800 to $900. I'm willing to spend up to $1000 IF complete and with premium wooden display box.

Cheers.
So your asking for an extra box? The Orange HP "complete" came in a pelican style case. There was no wooden box unless someone swapped the box after purchase.

Ive seen lots for sale with the premium wooden box (there's one on eBay for example, but the asking price is ridiculous). Either way, yes, I'd prefer with the premium wooden box. I'd consider the pelican case as well, but not willing to spend as much if so.

Last edited:
Initially I believe these did come with the wooden box. Then switched over to that plastic pelican style. My white face came with the wooden box

Username Hidden said:
Initially I believe these did come with the wooden box. Then switched over to that plastic pelican style. My white face came with the wooden box

Do you have the white outer box with the SKU on it? I have never seen one in a wooden box that has a matching white outer box with proper SKU. Please let me know.

Username Hidden said:
So your asking for an extra box? The Orange HP "complete" came in a pelican style case. There was no wooden box unless someone swapped the box after purchase.
All the HPs originally were boxed in the wooden boxes if I remember correctly.

It wasn't until a few years later that the plastic style boxes were put into place.

Username Hidden said:
All the HPs originally were boxed in the wooden boxes if I remember correctly.

It wasn't until a few years later that the plastic style boxes were put into place.
I stand corrected, I will go back to watching my Pats losing the SB.

:bump:

:bump:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.