• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orange HollowPoint

So I sold my Red Hollowpoint to @TheDukeOfIce a few months ago to help facilitate buying my new YZ450F. No regrets selling it to him. He’s truly a good dude. I do however regret selling IT. So I went searching for a replacement. Along comes THIS Hollowpoint Orange. I thought I was gonna like it better but really I prefer the red. Now here is my quandary. Do I sell it and try finding a red? Do I just buy a Red face? (I am truly leaning that direction honestly). Do I trade it? Are the Reds harder to find then the Oranges? I see plenty of Orange faced but few Red. This Thing is literally brand new in the box wrapped in plastic and I sure like wearing mine so it’ll see some scuffs and nicks etc. I know talk about a conundrum huh?

View attachment 858765
During our remodeling they stoled my orange face from my son that my dad bought him last year before he passed away and since then I been looking for fair deal but as I see there is non so I just want to buy him one since he is heart broken.

During our remodeling they stoled my orange face from my son that my dad bought him last year before he passed away and since then I been looking for fair deal but as I see there is non so I just want to buy him one since he is heart broken.
Was it funny that they stoled my sons watch really

I could never
I'll buy it looking for orange have white don't like it much 8187478895
i have an orange face, face only, no watch or band, I will sell you that if you want to replace your white face. I took mine to a fast-fix Jewelry repair place at the mall, charged me $40 to swap them out

Back