• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orange HollowPoint

if you know how to change the faces, then I would definately go that route. If you have to take it to someone and pay them to do it, then in the long run I would just buy another one.

GLWS.

Buy the red, keep the orange, then buy the white. Add more MM's to the batch and add the auto GB. Then a TB2 and a LS TB, then buy the "last 10" or what ever hokey number they pin on the TB2 as the "last ones" (stupid in my opinion, not even the last ones, just random pulls).
Get to it!

For the longest time I thought I really wanted the orange face HP, but when I got my red one I was pleasantly surprised and happy I didn't hold out for the orange.

1619218440457.png

I was actually in a similar situation about buying the Orange HP watch and intended swapping with a Black HP face dial, but as many of the member mention the proper hand would be hard to come by.

If I recall, Black and red HP share the same hands? Maybe you can find either of those color and have a backup face dial? Just another opinion.

Buy the red, keep the orange, then buy the white. Add more MM's to the batch and add the auto GB. Then a TB2 and a LS TB, then buy the "last 10" or what ever hokey number they pin on the TB2 as the "last ones" (stupid in my opinion, not even the last ones, just random pulls).
Get to it!
You know I don’t do “high” serials. Only low. But at least I know where to go shopping. 😉😎

I do not comprehend! Who doesnt want two HP's? and a few MM's and maybe thrown in a couple TB's!
I like the 12 Gauge best. HP is ok and I’ll get a Red one again but o don’t have the desire to own one of every color. Not my style. Not a fan of the MM either, however I do know of a Diamond Time Tank I just might grab cause it’s cool and I like the black TI band.

I was actually in a similar situation about buying the Orange HP watch and intended swapping with a Black HP face dial, but as many of the member mention the proper hand would be hard to come by.

If I recall, Black and red HP share the same hands? Maybe you can find either of those color and have a backup face dial? Just another opinion.
I think I’ve decided I’m just gonna buy the Red HP I found and sell the Orange. Everyone is correct to much work to swap. On top of that this LNIB set is so complete it even has the outer sleeve that SAYS HollowPoint Orange. Not many sets are that complete so to alter it would be a disservice to the watch.

Back