• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orange HollowPoint

So I sold my Red Hollowpoint to @TheDukeOfIce a few months ago to help facilitate buying my new YZ450F. No regrets selling it to him. He’s truly a good dude. I do however regret selling IT. So I went searching for a replacement. Along comes THIS Hollowpoint Orange. I thought I was gonna like it better but really I prefer the red. Now here is my quandary. Do I sell it and try finding a red? Do I just buy a Red face? (I am truly leaning that direction honestly). Do I trade it? Are the Reds harder to find then the Oranges? I see plenty of Orange faced but few Red. This Thing is literally brand new in the box wrapped in plastic and I sure like wearing mine so it’ll see some scuffs and nicks etc. I know talk about a conundrum huh?

View attachment 858765
Hi, I am new to the site but I’m on here looking for an orange hollowpoint. If you are interested in selling please let me know. I am interested in buying.

Hi, I am new to the site but I’m on here looking for an orange hollowpoint. If you are interested in selling please let me know. I am interested in buying.
Sorry, @Oakman1992 made me a deal I couldn’t possibly refuse lol. I found in your old thread where I was trying for that think like almost 2 years ago 😂

Sorry, @Oakman1992 made me a deal I couldn’t possibly refuse lol. I found in your old thread where I was trying for that think like almost 2 years ago 😂
Just picked this bad boy up with a new battery today.

DC597022-8C9A-40D2-BE94-4429DD425C66.jpeg

Dang. Good for him. So, if I can get your opinion? I’m looking at this one for $1500. Its pretty high for the shape it’s in but I can’t find one. Is that too much to consider spending?

7EAE0212-3949-4A60-B355-F09445D777A0.jpeg

Dang. Good for him. So, if I can get your opinion? I’m looking at this one for $1500. Its pretty high for the shape it’s in but I can’t find one. Is that too much to consider spending?

View attachment 871233
They are very expensive now. Have a look around fb market oakley groups! You may find a bargain. I also know a guy with a few he might sell one

They are very expensive now. Have a look around fb market oakley groups! You may find a bargain. I also know a guy with a few he might sell one
I will see if my wife can scan Facebook for me. If you wouldn’t mind asking him I’d appreciate it.

Back