• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orange HollowPoint

I will see if my wife can scan Facebook for me. If you wouldn’t mind asking him I’d appreciate it.
Sorry mate I sent him a message but he's sold it already. For sure get your wife hunting on Facebook there are bargains to be had
20210110_140642.jpg

Thank you for checking. I will do that. That’s a great example of a good deal to be found on fb. Cheers!
Lots of good stuff outside of the usual places, fb market. Local pawnbrokers, even some of the goodwill shops and charity shops over there have apps and websites.

Well guys, the purchase of the orange face hollow point didn’t happen. If anyone knows of any for sale please let me know, now I’m really really chomping at the bit for one.
thanks.

So I sold my Red Hollowpoint to @TheDukeOfIce a few months ago to help facilitate buying my new YZ450F. No regrets selling it to him. He’s truly a good dude. I do however regret selling IT. So I went searching for a replacement. Along comes THIS Hollowpoint Orange. I thought I was gonna like it better but really I prefer the red. Now here is my quandary. Do I sell it and try finding a red? Do I just buy a Red face? (I am truly leaning that direction honestly). Do I trade it? Are the Reds harder to find then the Oranges? I see plenty of Orange faced but few Red. This Thing is literally brand new in the box wrapped in plastic and I sure like wearing mine so it’ll see some scuffs and nicks etc. I know talk about a conundrum huh?

View attachment 858765
I'll buy it looking for orange have white don't like it much 8187478895

Back