• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Orange Minute replacement ear rubbers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Greetings from Australia,

Looking to buy orange XX replacement ear rubbers. Mine have been chewed up by an animal or head lice!!!

Thanks in advance!

2015-12-02 01-46-58 1031 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Greetings mate :)
Call it a Great White - makes for a much better story :lolsign:
I think they are going to be hard to find - that being said - I know a another European collector with a huge selection of parts. I'll give him a shout and let you know.

LOL!!

Just got word back from the guy I know and unfortunately he only has white and rootbeer earsocks.
Good luck with your search - I'm collecting Minutes and will let you know if I come across any in orange ;)

Many thanks Jacob! Would appreciate it if you let me know if you get them! :)

Out of curiosity, would the original XX work as well? Not that I have it but may give you another option to search for.

Username Hidden said:
Out of curiosity, would the original XX work as well? Not that I have it but may give you another option to search for.

Actually, 96.SVT.COBRA. I got the model wrong. The sunglasses ARE the original XX sunglasses and NOT minute sunglasses.

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Actually, 96.SVT.COBRA. I got the model wrong. The sunglasses ARE the original XX sunglasses and NOT minute sunglasses.
Hi guys, I can tell you for certain that the earsocks are not interchangeable - the Minute has the 'tap' at the end of each arm and a corresponding hole in the earsocks.