• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orbital Screws For Half X?

clnance

Oakley Beginner
I stripped one of my T6 orbital screws. Does anyone know of a replacement screw or at least one that works?

I see aftermarket screws for other X metals, but none for Half X. The Half X screws are only threaded about half way......will the fully threaded ones for the Juliets work?

Parts for the Half X are notoriously hard to come by. They weren't in production for a long time, don't have much aftermarket support and they break often and easily.

I searched through eBay and google and didn't see anything at all regarding the screws, unless you were to buy a broken frame to harvest.

So....up for a trade? I desperately need size 15 temple shocks for my juliets. I specifically need Oakley OEM, the aftermarkets like Linegear and Walleva don't cut it and I have a surplus of 25's.

I have a T6 Half X screw I stashed for the same instances you're in.

halfxt6.jpg
halfxscrew.jpg

I actually might have some extra Juliet shocks (old pair of Juliet's was stolen years ago, not long after I had just bought the replacement rubber set). I need to look around this week and see if I can find them......not sure on the size though

Anyone know where Half X orbital screws or aftermarkets that work can be found? Seems like they are non-existent :(

Back