• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Order My First Pair of Oakley

benghee

Oakley Beginner
Hi, last 3 weeks i ordered the new EVZero Range sunglasses on oakley.com for my summer cycling training. When I place the orders it said the product was in stock, but in the payment check out, it said it will be back ordered and delivery it on 20th of May. After few days no receive my glasses, I email the customer care and up until today, there isn't any reply from them! So i was going to check their contact number, and guess what, the website, yes, the Oakley.com is down for maintenance!

This is really bad shopping experience for the first time customer. Does any fan here had experienced such things? I'm desperate for an answer :(

Hi, last 3 weeks i ordered the new EVZero Range sunglasses on oakley.com for my summer cycling training. When I place the orders it said the product was in stock, but in the payment check out, it said it will be back ordered and delivery it on 20th of May. After few days no receive my glasses, I email the customer care and up until today, there isn't any reply from them! So i was going to check their contact number, and guess what, the website, yes, the Oakley.com is down for maintenance!

This is really bad shopping experience for the first time customer. Does any fan here had experienced such things? I'm desperate for an answer :(
I'd call them. They can be a real pain to deal with. I honestly can't stand dealing with Oakley customer service. Not like how it was before. But phone calls seem to work best for me.

If you think that's bad customer service, just wait till you really get in a discussion with them.........remember they got your home address !

Only Oakley collectors that post in the guns+glasses thread are somewhat safe. And even that is no guarantee.
I got two M18 Claymore´s set up in my driveway in case Oakley customer shows up again to "discuss" my missing payments

Welcome to the forum

It depends on who you are/what you're buying when it comes to the customer experience it seems.

Best bet is try calling them and see what they have to say.

Let us know what they do for you also. Good luck

Latest Posts

Back