• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordering From Linegear To Singapore

Jaws12r

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi Guys, I intend to order some part from Linegear, washers , lens, screws etc. Any one from Singapore wanna order together so we can share shipping and also enjoy the quantity discounts of the washers , screws etc..

It might be a good idea you let the rest of the forum know that you been a member for approximately two hours. Doing a group buy may have its questions since you are new and not established here.

Oh ok didn't know that it matters as I have just started to collect x metals. I have three pairs with one pair slightly beaten up. So I was reading through the forum and found linegear. As we are not as blessed as you guys to have so easy access to parts in the states, so I just thought I could help some Singaporean fellow Oakley lovers save some costs..

Anyway apologies if I did anything wrong and , Hi Everyone I'm a new member here for approximately two hours and counting... Great to meet you guys!!!

Hi ptownphil, i believe its much for easier to get more people to share shipping costs with you as there are so many x metal guys over in the states, but you might have to re send them out from your side etc. While in Singapore its much more easier for us to share and send stuff as it take only 45mins to drive from one end of Singapore to another.... (yup... that's how tiny Singapore is)....

Funny. I bought my r1 from singapore which now I need gaskets for. My x squared was from Indonesia and im chinese. Dang! Maybe I should have stayed in hong kong!

There seems to be quite an Oakley community in Singapore. I've had some interesting and rare stuff out of there.