• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordering From Linegear To Singapore

I thought you were in Indonesia? Singapore is in the Philippines rite?

SIngapore different country (at below malayan peninsula) than Philippines (had own archipelago) after that Indonesia's archipelago is more below than those two's and we have Bali island for those people around the world known for.

linegear sent to my country only took 5-6days top

SIngapore different country (at below malayan peninsula) than Philippines (had own archipelago) after that Indonesia's archipelago is more below than those two's and we have Bali island for those people around the world known for.

linegear sent to my country only took 5-6days top
Hi. My name is Phil and I regretfully have to inform you guys that I'm not smarter than a fifth grader.:oops::slow:

Last edited:
Hi. My name is Phil and I regretfully have to inform you guys that I'm not smarter than a fifth grader.
Nah...man I'm also not so bright , just doing some googgling before posting :dance2:

I recall you want to get tan,come to Bali.here lots of sun , beer , exotic foods and girls with natural tan skin.

And I recall my naturally tanned wife knocking me out and divorcing me afterwards. Good try thou. And I also googled that right be I wrote that last piece too. O and I do think my tan is good enough here- people call me off white.:lolsign:

Last edited:
If you wan to try a variety of food you must come to Singapore because of the mix of cultures we have here. Many of my foreign friends never stopped thinking of coming back when they get home . Chilli crabs , chicken rice , laksa ... And much much more

Last edited:
Portland was a town when I got here 33 years ago. It has evolved to a full fledged city since then. Everything is pretty conveniently located here and I would say you can drive from one end to the other in about an hour.

Is there? I can't seem to find anybody located in Singapore talking about the xmetal series.
Well there is @Rays who is on this thread, he knows a few people from the threads ive seen him on and I got my XS from him too.
20140917_151918.jpg