• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordering Online

Christown

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

So last Wednesday i ordered another pair of custom Oakleys from their website and yesterday i emailed them asking the status of my order as it had been sitting as "In Process" since.

I got an email this morning saying that my order had indeed shipped out yesterday, Yet the online order status still says "In Process" and has no tracking information so I had to reply and ask for it. Do they just not bother to update the order status online anymore?

Just curious as it seems stupid not to use something that they have for that exact purpose.

Cheers.

yeah still waiting on hard cases b/o since June..lucky found some large soft vaults online...

I ordered a pair of glasses on thursday, then found another pair on friday lol. Both have been updated properly with tracking info. The one even went from backordered to shipped within a day.

Oakley.com order status updates are typically about 48 hours behind. I would anticipate the tracking info coming up later today or tomorrow if it shipped yesterday. They have literally thousands of orders and it takes a while to update all them.

i ordered a few accessory kits. . .
will see, how long it takes, to send those!?

You are right BAPD, I checked this morning and it was updated.

Will remember that for future reference, I guess it's understandable considering the volume of orders they receive.

Back