• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original eye jackets vs eye jacket redux

That’s not a bad price. I’d buy something like that to fix mine or swap lenses possibly. I’m fairly new to this so yeah I guess I need to be patient.

I might still try on the redux to see if I like them and get both.

That’s not a bad price. I’d buy something like that to fix mine or swap lenses possibly. I’m fairly new to this so yeah I guess I need to be patient.

I might still try on the redux to see if I like them and get both.
Go to an O store or Vault and check them out and try them on. If you like them, I would prob recommend buying them from someone on here or get a good deal on ebay. I see new ones sold all the time for around $100 on ebay and even cheaper here. Oakley sells them retail for almost $170.

Ive seen a couple pairs going new for 99. Which is why I was initially interested in them. I won’t pay 170 for them simply because they may not be 100 percent what I am looking for

Ive seen a couple pairs going new for 99. Which is why I was initially interested in them. I won’t pay 170 for them simply because they may not be 100 percent what I am looking for
yea that's why I suggested going to try them out

Back