• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Eyeshades - Value

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hey Everyone - I have a chance at some original black Eyeshades and persimmon vented lenses. I know it's not an original combo, but everything looks like it's in good shape. Lenses look to be in great shape, no scratches and the screened OAKLEY is intact. No foam, no bag, no box, no extra ear hook temples, nose bomb is a little sticky.

Any thoughts on value? I'm looking at about $155 now.

Eyeshade Frame.jpg

Eyeshade Lens.jpg

It turns out the seller has some clear and darker orange lenses as well. Not sure about venting. Sounds like they are in decent shape, maybe some minor scratches, but he is going to take a look at them and get back to me. Thinking about doing one of each lens (3 total), and the frame for $200 shipped. Good deal? Waiting for pics on the additional lenses.

155...??? No - unless it is pristine.

I pay anything from about 20 - 60 for a used pair. I have about 20 pairs in total. And we pay much more here in the uk. Best deal I have had on an Eyeshade is the Oki Ni, BNIB for £35. And a pristine black pair from 1984 for £20. Be patient - good deals do come up fairly regular.

I’d say that’s a bit pricey for a used pair and to be honest the lenses are special

If they were iridium in good condition I’d say yes

Mint with box around 170 ish

They ended up selling for around $170. Kinda glad I passed as it was really more than what I wanted to spend in the first place.