• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Icon Backpack magic material

LetsGoBrandon

Oakley Enthusiast
So, I have been wondering who else knows a little secret regarding the original Icon 1.0 Backpacks? The material is "Self Healing" which means you can shove a pen through it and make a hole. Then watch as it slowly heals itself to the point where you cannot pinpoint where the hole was made other than looking at it from the back. It literally is the craziest thing and since I have done it nearly 10 times, I am amazed each and every time I do it. I keep an old one around just to try it out.
No this is not one of those crazy "Ruin your backpack because someone said it works" challenges.

Last edited:
Who da *** thought of doing this in the first place?
My guess was Oakley had. I am actually doing it right now and taking pics step by step. I have an old one I use for ice fishing. I heard about it about 12 years ago and decided to try it. Takes about 30 minutes to fully heal.

Not here to argue with you, my original question was out of curiosity.....we get it you came out guns blazing in the forum to get them numbers up.....have a good one

Not here to argue with you, my original question was out of curiosity.....we get it you came out guns blazing in the forum to get them numbers up.....have a good one
What numbers? I don't care about making forum numbers good. Forum numbers are nothing more than a illusional "pecking order". Not a real determination of someone's actual knowledge of a brand or subject.

I came to share knowledge of Oakley. You don't like it, move along.

I came to offer something to members here and nothing more.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back