• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Minutes On Oakleyvault.com

Saw that too.... Damn shame they have grey lenses... If they were black iridium. I would buy several pair.....

I am posting this to every forum I can find to post it to...I really hate it when anyone abuses the name of Oakley (or any company name for that matter). Whether you like them or not, I have never had an issue with the 10 pairs given to me by Oakley Reps over the years. My husband works for the company that makes the molds and frames for Oakley. I will not disclose the name of the company but I will say the frames are made in Northern California and the lenses are made in Southern California. This is not common information you can find on any site, but if you know your Oakley's you know the history of the company. IE: new Oakley sunglasses have the frame name on the inside arm of the frame. BEWARE of the site: onlinecheapoakleysunglasses.com, they are using the OAKLEY name and logo. My husband has confirmed they are knockoffs. Please repost this anywhere you can.

After 8 of the same post, I think we get the message...

Might be stupid, but is it pronounced Minute like hour and minute, or Minute like small...I called it the small version of Minute at the Vault and they looked at me funny. I figured it was pronounced that way because of how small the frame was lol.