• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Minutes Parts / Lenses /

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I used to wear my custom Cobalt / Ruby minutes constantly.. until they started splitting right down the center of the nosebridge. (I think it as from stretching them over my hat all the time). Anyways, I've been holding onto them, and a bunch of other lenses, waiting for the day where I would buy another minute frame. I have yet to buy another one, and now I need to let them go in order to pay some bills. So here they are:

broken Minute frame with Ruby lenses installed. NOT +Red. Earstems in excellent condition, earsocks also very good. Will need new front part of frame or use stems to fix up your own pair.

Ruby lenses (installed) 8 out of 10, no deep scratches, ton of life left.

+Red lenses 4 out of 10. Deep scratch on one lens

Gold iridium lenses 5 out of 10. Some weird speckling on the inside of both lenses. Still usable. Came out of an old fmj platinum pair I had.

Light blue lenses. Mint condition Easy 9 out of 10. Almost never worn.

Black Iridium POLARIZED lenses. Also excellent, easy 9 or 9.5 out of 10. I never used these. Got from my Oakley dealer before his business was bought out.

I just want to sell everything at once. If you have minutes and want a custom look or replacement lenses, this is the place to get them.
i wasn't sure how to price the whole lot, but having the 2 sets of mint lenses and both good earstems makes them pretty rare and very hard to find.
I'm asking $90 shipped in the U.S. Please feel free to comment if you think the price is not comparable to current minute prices.

S4010024.jpg

S4010023.jpg

S4010022.jpg

S4010021-3.jpg

S4010020-3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.