• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Original Oakley Vegas Tee And Hoody With Lots Of Other Harder To Find Apparel Pieces size Xl & XXL!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I am cleaning out closets and storage bins and there are TONS of stuff that needs new homes and there are some KILLER pieces included in all this! I will be updating this thread and adding more pics over the next couple days, if you see something you want or have question on anything at all just drop me a PM and/or post in the thread! Again, lots of killer stuff will be posted up with alot of XL and XXL stuff along with various other sizes too for both Men and Women and comes from SMOKE FREE HOME! Shipping will be minimal as I don't look to profit from shipping, the more you buy we can work on prices a little. Payment is PayPal F&F or you can add the 4%. I will start it off with the Original Vegas Hoody in Grey Size XXL(worn and washed one time and is perfect).... seriously keep checking back as there will be lots of stuff added frequently and each item will be labeled "SOLD" as soon as it sells!
2999FB5F-6D27-44C1-803F-0F4EC25A44C3.jpg

$75 XXL Original Vegas Hoody Heather Grey
8681b8b6-c998-4d0b-880c-45a48e84e497.jpg

$45 XXL Original Vegas Tee in Black (worn and washed one time and is perfect, smoke free home)
47D044D5-3768-4B7C-B9D4-E9D4F77A98DE.jpg

$150 XL Distressed Black Cord Crossroads Blazer NWOT(Never Worn) Pretty Rare Item and KILLER!!
6B1B7A3D-8F45-4647-89AB-25E18FBC84BB.jpg
150 Rickey Carmichael NASCAR Truck Series CREW USED Monster Energy Team Shirt XXL

F003E0F5-2502-4A6E-829A-EED1E57DF73C.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
More pics coming shortly! All this stuff has gotta go, I will entertain sensible offers on them too so feel free to shoot me a message!

Some people reacted to this post.