• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Original Thumps

U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell some original Thumps. Both are brand new in the box. However, both batteries are dead; they will need to be replaced. The only other issue is that the flap that covers the charging port snapped off. It is still on the Thumps, but is no longer attached to the frame. Please let me know if you have any questions.

128MB White Camo with Black Iridium - SOLD
256MB Red Camo with Black Iridium Polarized - $200 shipped in the US

View attachment 433653 View attachment 433654 View attachment 433655 View attachment 433656 View attachment 433657 View attachment 433658
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking to sell some original Thumps. Both are brand new in the box. However, both batteries are dead; they will need to be replaced. The only other issue is that the flap that covers the charging port snapped off. It is still on the Thumps, but is no longer attached to the frame. Please let me know if you have any questions.

128MB White Camo with Black Iridium - $160 shipped in the US
256MB Red Camo with Black Iridium Polarized - $200 shipped in the US

View attachment 433653 View attachment 433654 View attachment 433655 View attachment 433656 View attachment 433657 View attachment 433658 View attachment 433659 View attachment 433660 View attachment 433661 View attachment 433662 View attachment 433663 View attachment 433664
Wow, those red camo are sweet!! Have the batteries leaked? Ie. can they be replaced?

Batteries can be replaced. I've tested and it appears charging still works as I get the continuous "flashing red light". Looks like there are more than a few posted on eBay.

Damn! Those are pretty sweet! I can’t help but see these and think of Dog, the bounty hunter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Have the batteries leaked? Ie. can they be replaced?
I had some replacement service done recently, and would be pleased to share the vendor with whomever requires it.
:hi:

Bump.

Bump.