• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original X Metal "Romeo" model Sunglasses with Original Box and Coin

Ok let me know please , I would like to buy it , I lost mine when my apartment burnout

You lost it from a fire? Doubt the fire got hot enough to completely destroy the frame. Ti has a melting point of over 3000 degrees. Plus you have 4 posts and don’t meet the exchange requirements

OP, make sure you sell it to a reputable known member here to avoid bullshittery

You lost it from a fire? Doubt the fire got hot enough to completely destroy the frame. Ti has a melting point of over 3000 degrees. Plus you have 4 posts and don’t meet the exchange requirements

OP, make sure you sell it to a reputable known member here to avoid bullshitterythe apartment

OP, make sure you sell it to a reputable known member here to avoid bullshittery
I was not able to recover anything cause the apartment burnout completely, and I was not able to search for any belongings, do you have any idea when a house or apartment burn completely? I am no bs no one , I have a great reputation

I was not able to recover anything cause the apartment burnout completely, and I was not able to search for any belongings, do you have any idea when a house or apartment burn completely? I am no bs no one , I have a great reputation

You have no reputation here at OF.

Useful Links​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!
Upgrade Today

When someone says they lost something in a fire, it typically means it was destroyed.
And as @TheStig said, you have zero reputation here with 5 posts.

Back