• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ornaments Dog Tags Gen 2 Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

My oldest daughter starts college next month and I'm thinning out some of my stuff to put towards buying her a new laptop. I thought I'd offer them here first before going to Marketplace or eBay.

2018 Tank Ornament w bag - $100
SOLD 2019 Grips Ornament w bag - $100
SOLD Serialized Dog Tags - $100 each
Single Tier stand - $20
Double Tier stand - $25

Prices are including CONUS shipping

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Typically don’t do this but am hard pressed to ask if there is something unique about these dog tags because they are advertised and sold for $50 on this forum.
Similarly the price on the ornaments.....

Username Hidden said:
Typically don’t do this but am hard pressed to ask if there is something unique about these dog tags because they are advertised and sold for $50 on this forum.
Similarly the price on the ornaments.....
Aside from being dipped in unicorn tears, nothing too special. But i disagree with your statement that they are advertised and sell for $50.
  1. Scottsjjackson has 2017 and 2018 posted for $110 each.
  2. Siracer420 2017 $85 no bag.
  3. Steven Goldberg dog tags serialized $125, non serial $75.
These are a few examples of what I was able to find, hence where I priced mine at. I'm not opposed to someone offering me less than posted, chances are, I'll take it. But I did do a little research before randomly posting.

Username Hidden said:
Aside from being dipped in unicorn tears, nothing too special. But i disagree with your statement that they are advertised and sell for $50.
  1. Scottsjjackson has 2017 and 2018 posted for $110 each.
  2. Siracer420 2017 $85 no bag.
  3. Steven Goldberg dog tags serialized $125, non serial $75.
These are a few examples of what I was able to find, hence where I priced mine at. I'm not opposed to someone offering me less than posted, chances are, I'll take it. But I did do a little research before randomly posting.
Good to see and know about the research aspect.
You might have missed out on this one:

PM on the way to you nonetheless....

I will make you a very good deal on a Late 2011 MacBook Pro 13" if you would like to inexpensively upgrade the memory and hard drive to make it close to what they are today. Its worth 300 but would be happy to take much less to help you out with your daughter. But they are not lightweight computers. It has OS High Sierra and comes with a thumbdrive with that on it so you can erase and start over anytime. Just a thought. Make me an offer and I will ship asap. Also there is a thread on here for it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.