• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OT: Please Help A Friend Attempt To Win A NHL Game Worn Goalie Mask-contest Vote!

sctizzle

Oakley Expert
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not being Oakley related, but I wanted to try to help my friend out...A friend of mine who is not a forum member recently entered a contest to design Carey Price's (Montreal Canadiens NHL goalie) mask to be worn in a game in March. The finalists were announced today and his is design #3 for the contest:

This was modeled off of a famous design by Bill Reid--his work is also featured on the back of Canada's $20 bill. It is hard to tell in the mask pix, but the mask paint would actually have a carved feel to it and represents Carey Price's native roots.

See: File:Raven and the First Men, left side.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If any members had time and were willing to vote as many times as they could, my friend would greatly appreciate it. You can vote up to 5 times per day after clearing out your browsing history. The vote runs for less than two weeks. If his design wins, the mask will be painted in his design and then worn by Carey and he will receive the mask after the game.

Vote for mask - Clorox Carey Price His design is #3.

Thanks so much!

Scott

this posting does not belong in this section.
there is an "off-top" section towards the bottom of the sections page of the forum.
i'm sure you could get help from us here, so long as its in the right section.

best of luck to your friend.

Back