• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Other Racing Jacket 2gen Score - in 'NEW conditon' :)

RacingJacketFAN

Oakley Enthusiast
hey hey ..

Loving my - Gen2 Pearl white Racing jacket - in 'NEW' condition
A fellow collector sold me this amazing item . with jawbone fire iridium lenses 'recut' , and extra ' NEW' vented transitions lenses ,

As a bonus : a WJ box - with 70% of Hydro liquid .

Love them !

upload_2016-9-16_16-17-43.png

upload_2016-9-16_16-17-30.png

upload_2016-9-16_16-17-15.png

upload_2016-9-16_16-17-1.png

Yeesss. Congrats men. I've found this forum when I was looking for custom cuts to my pearl RJs and now I've got them with rubys :D Almost like I was looking on my pair. Cool.

Yeesss. Congrats men. I've found this forum when I was looking for custom cuts to my pearl RJs and now I've got them with rubys :D Almost like I was looking on my pair. Cool.
good question . if i want jawbone lenses cut , where can i get this done? i bough this ones sorted.. but over here ''spain' ' i know no one that is re cutting lenses...

good question . if i want jawbone lenses cut , where can i get this done? i bough this ones sorted.. but over here ''spain' ' i know no one that is re cutting lenses...
I've found a local optician who did it for me. I had to visit few places but I've found a guy. He did the first set (I've got 2 customs) a little off but I'm ok with that. I know that it's hard to find an optician willing to play with it. If you'd like to get it on O forum then the one and only @Chris A Hardaway is THE men but it could be a pain in as$ so just PM him and talk it over.

I've found a local optician who did it for me. I had to visit few places but I've found a guy. He did the first set (I've got 2 customs) a little off but I'm ok with that. I know that it's hard to find an optician willing to play with it. If you'd like to get it on O forum then the one and only @Chris A Hardaway is THE men but it could be a pain in as$ so just PM him and talk it over.
will do so ..... :) thanks - regards

Back