• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT 3D printing project

bugyourparents

Oakley Enthusiast
My friend always wanted to get a pair of OTT’s after I did but since the price has jumped ridiculously within the past 2 years it’s not likely he will get them. I’ve been 3D printing parts for a week now and I have access to a scanner but has anyone ever 3D printed OTTs? I’ve seen someone on youtube comments say they did the same thing after their friend got a pair. Also checking out a source for a 3D model STL but he’s most likely a troll.

4A25A2B1-2638-4A4D-9C85-D33E042C5A22.jpeg

My friend always wanted to get a pair of OTT’s after I did but since the price has jumped ridiculously within the past 2 years it’s not likely he will get them. I’ve been 3D printing parts for a week now and I have access to a scanner but has anyone ever 3D printed OTTs? I’ve seen someone on youtube comments say they did the same thing after their friend got a pair. Also checking out a source for a 3D model STL but he’s most likely a troll.

View attachment 1004742
If you are successful printing these,do you plan on making more to sell? Good luck 👍

View attachment 1004742
I wish you the best of luck/talent to succeed my friend, take care of yourself!

I really just plan to do it as a one off thing for legal reasons but I’ve had multiple acquaintances ask about it. If anything I’ll just give them the STL if they want to proceed with that since they manufactured their own goggles for awhile.
Get that, good luck with it though

I'm making some progress with this. Just got some lenses in from Fuse lenses for two test pairs. Still need to scan the new lenses in and make sure they fit the digital model View attachment 1046363
I want!!!! Those look killer. I’d be a buyer of a blue set if you plan on selling them. Love them!

I have no interest in selling them. I just wanted to make a pair to play with 3d modeling, printing and paint.

I'm planning to use them for my flight sunglasses as I can't wear normal glasses under my ear cup seals. Don't want to subject a real pair to the torture of being shoved in a bag and bounced off the tarmac.

Was just sharing my progress as the OP seemed to be on the same path last year

Latest Posts

Back