• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying OTT Beaters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Any reasonably priced OTT Beaters out there? Or is it still requiring a full anal intrusion to get ones hands on?

Just concerned with Frame and eyepads. Do not care about the finish on the frame or lenses

Some people reacted to this post.
That makes 2 of us

I hope you mean in search of a pair. Not the second half ;)

odds of getting one under $850 even a beater is becoming increasingly rare. scalpers and hypebeast just raising the price more and more

Username Hidden said:
odds of getting one under $850 even a beater is becoming increasingly rare. scalpers and hypebeast just raising the price more and more
1600017343851.png

It’s so sad how the 2020 version broke the ott market. Of course they had to make it $2000 lol. There’s 2 on mercari and the guy is really nice , he also has a Medusa but he as considering $600 for a BNIB emerald fmj.

Username Hidden said:
It’s so sad how the 2020 version broke the ott market. Of course they had to make it $2000 lol. There’s 2 on mercari and the guy is really nice , he also has a Medusa but he as considering $600 for a BNIB emerald fmj.
Yeah it sucks with the 2020 version. Plus they’ve been getting a lot of attention on instagram pages that post vintage clothes and styles so they just blew up in popularity. well i may actually buy it for that price because I saw he’s selling it since I use mercari but not for $995 or whatever it was. not a fan of the lenses but an OTT is an OTT. I’ve been trying to buy the FMJ fire one on here but the member selling it is very lax in the reply department so i’ve about lost all hope on that pair

The Ott market has always been screwy, mainly just looking for the eye pads is a pain zzz, oh I mean impossible. Good luck finding a well priced ott. We’ve all been there

Status
Not open for further replies.