• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading OTT Black With Ruby Iridium For Custom Radarlock

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I recently aquired an OverTheTop but since I am not a real collector I think someone else should have the chance of owning it.

8719067097_8c365f136e_b.jpg

8719067289_662d8c928c_b.jpg

I'm looking to trade it in for something special. And as I am a big sportsframes fan and user I would like to get my hands on at least the below mentioned custom Radarlock (if you think your chances of getting the OTT is bigger if you bid with more you are welcome to ;))

The Radarlock I am looking to get is the following custom combination:

8720197718_86af5c1fe2_b.jpg

Frame color: Matte Glacier
Lens 1: Pitch Ice Iridium
Lens 2: Pitch or Path Positive Red Iridium
Icons: Team Light Blue
Ear Socks: Light Blue
Band color: Team Light Blue

Let me know if you could be interested. A quick deal would be required as I need the Radarlocks this summer.

Some people reacted to this post.
how bout a trade with the Ichiro Radar?

Only Radarlock custom. Radars (both Ichiros and others) has no interest to me.

I would like to call dibs on this. pm me Mikkelf (your inbox is full) so we can discuss this trade. It's midnight where I am but i will get to the pm in the morning unless it comes in the next half hour or so.

Sweet pair of OTT :vinsent:.

A lot of interest already. A list of interested buyers have been made. Will let others know if no one from the list wants it but it looks like it will be a closes deal soon.

Lots of people have asked if they could just purchase it and I could then buy the Radarlock myself. Unfortunately that would require a price of around 500 USD as prices for custom Oakleys in Denmark is stupid high.

Hi mikkelf, if i can get the custom radar for you will it be a straight trade or do i need to pay up extra? Let me know im much intersted with your ott and can get customs if nned be. Thanks.

Are the OTTs boxed and in as new condition?

hit me up i am interested and can help make your life easier with custom stuff

Username Hidden said:
hit me up i am interested and can help make your life easier with custom stuff
APPROVED!

Back