• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Over The Top (OTT) FMJ Gen 2

U

Username Hidden

(from what I've researched here gen 2 has the built in padding while gen 1 had circle pads that you would stick on)

Hey everybody, finally trying to get a pair of these. Hoping to make a deal with somebody here and avoid the crazy ebay prices. Would prefer fire lenses, but will take what I can get. Doesn't need to be complete, but would like the protective sleeve.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
trying to look like this :crazy:

Fg5PNpWWYAEkzbS.jpeg

bump

Username Hidden said:
(from what I've researched here gen 2 has the built in padding while gen 1 had circle pads that you would stick on)

Hey everybody, finally trying to get a pair of these. Hoping to make a deal with somebody here and avoid the crazy ebay/grailed prices.

Want these to wear, so they don't need the box. Do need the protective sleeve though. Would prefer fire lenses, but any other is fine.

offering: $420
paypal ready and I'll pay the 3% fee
Located in IL, USA
Northwest suburbs if you'd prefer to meet up
Good luck finding one with a sleeve let alone a deal on these anymore. The deal even being a higher percentage than you finding the sleeve. For reference, goggle bags work as a good sleeve for them.

These have to be one of my favorite glasses by far so I hope you find them truly with all your specifications. GLHF

$420? maybe X2.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck finding one with a sleeve let alone a deal on these anymore. The deal even being a higher percentage than you finding the sleeve. For reference, goggle bags work as a good sleeve for them.

These have to be one of my favorite glasses by far so I hope you find them truly with all your specifications. GLHF
Oh wow had no idea they were that rare. Will probably have to settle without the. Just wanted it as an extra to make it feel a set. Will keep the goggle bags in mind thank you.

They're actually the main reason I've gotten into oakley. Thought they were so cool as a kid, but didn't really think about actually owning them til recent years. Ended up buying other things before them though which was counterproductive. 💀

@Nucchem
yeah prices are really crazy recently, but I've seen a couple these go for around 500-650 on ebay auctions. Though tbf some will go for a lot more, it's kind of a crapshoot. In my experience ebay fees eat a chunk of cash, so was just trying to cut the middle man out.

Screenshot_20230405-220226_eBay.png

I'll take a Black Matte OTT w/Rubies for $500 please and thank you... with or without box is fine....
Ship to Brazil?
1680879598272.gif

Username Hidden said:
I'll take a Black Matte OTT w/Rubies for $500 please and thank you... with or without box is fine....
Ship to Brazil?
View attachment 1046272