• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT nuke head

Resizing doesn't take particular skill, just access to a suitable program and hitting the right button. The SW will resample the image to reduce pixelation as it enlarges but it won't be perfectly sharp.

What are the physical dimensions of the desired print size? I just resized it to a print size of 50.27cm W x 79.39cm H (19.79" x 31.25") and it's now a 12.2MB file.

[QUOTEkronin323, post: 648672, member: 8326"]Resizing doesn't take particular skill, just access to a suitable program and hitting the right button. The SW will resample the image to reduce pixelation as it enlarges but it won't be perfectly sharp.

What are the physical dimensions of the desired print size? I just resized it to a print size of 50.27cm W x 79.39cm H (19.79" x 31.25") and it's now a 12.2MB file.[/QUOTE]
Hey I truly didn't know that it's possible to increase resolution from ****ty image. 50x80 is more than enough

[QUOTEkronin323, post: 648672, member: 8326"]Resizing doesn't take particular skill, just access to a suitable program and hitting the right button. The SW will resample the image to reduce pixelation as it enlarges but it won't be perfectly sharp.

What are the physical dimensions of the desired print size? I just resized it to a print size of 50.27cm W x 79.39cm H (19.79" x 31.25") and it's now a 12.2MB file.QUOTE]
Hey I truly didn't know that it's possible to increase resolution from ****ty image. 50x80 is more than enough

Well if you let me know the exact size (or as close to it) that you need, I can resize one to fit. The less I have to resize it from the original, the clearer it will be (as opposed to providing one that's too big).

Hi everyone. I'm looking for high resolution OTT nuke head picture. Thinking about printing it on the T-shirt or sweatshirt but no good looking photo on google. I thought that maybe somebody has one and haven't had to pay 1000$ for it and would be willing to share. I wasn't quite sure where to put the thread in so I hope that I'm not trashing.
Thanks in advance guys.
I had this same idea! Let me know how it goes! Need one for back drop of a 3.0 single.

my new lock screen;

9df81ff8b27fca6129153efd1c073eef.jpg

thanks @mercbezerk

Well if you let me know the exact size (or as close to it) that you need, I can resize one to fit. The less I have to resize it from the original, the clearer it will be (as opposed to providing one that's too big).
1st option was something like 15x25cm which would be around OTT box's sticker but something closer to A4 sheet would be much better. I have to say that for me it's still unreal that you can make a suitable photo that big from Mercbezerk's image but I'm really behindiim graphics and if you say it can be done then great :)

Back