• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold OTT Over The Top - FMJ+ / Fire Iridium - 04-060

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This one is tough to let go... but, I have no real place to display it, and it does not deserve to live in a dark box! So here goes...

Up now is an OTT in FMJ+ with Fire Iridium. Sku 04-060

This is not a NIB pair, it has been worn, but is in overall amazing condition and would make an excellent display piece! This comes with unit and box only. I have no MF bag and no paperwork. And I'm not sure what else came with beyond those items. I will carefully protect and package inside the original box for shipment.

Details..
Frame.. I find 1 tiny dot on the back of the right strap. It does not appear to be all the way through the fmj, and I see no signs of peeling around it. (see pics). Other than that one spot, I only see small items around the outside rim of the lenses. This does not look like peel, and appears to me to be casting marks. This frame is absolutely beautiful!!!
Pads.. pads show very little wear, all in tact and clean. Minor signs of use, no deteriorating.
Lenses.. both lenses show light surface scratches, but only the right has a line that affects the iridium. This line does affect vision, the rest of the marks do not. Easily wearable! And very clean for display! These fire lenses appear to be the early fire, matching my first gen juliet Fires, very red and not new fire!
Box.. box is not perfect with various dings and scratches. No major damage, all in tact, opens closes great. See pics for box details.

Overall I believe this to be a very clean example. I'm looking to sell this, so no trades!

Asking $old shipped fully insured USA PP G&S. I would rather not ship international on this item, as it is a fragile piece, and i would only ship fully insured with tracking. Feel free to make an offer to cover those expenses though.

***Effective Sunday 12/10.. If you buy 1 pair from me, get any other pair for 25% off the lower priced pair!!!***

Thanks for looking!

(after first comment I have more pics to upload! ;) )

20171115_130803.jpg

20171115_130828.jpg

20171115_130851.jpg

20171115_130912.jpg

20171115_130932.jpg

20171115_130947.jpg

20171115_131031.jpg

20171115_131049.jpg

20171115_131101.jpg

20171115_131124.jpg

20171115_131148.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Here ya go buddy. Upload away!

Very nice!!!!

Bump & BIIIIIIIGGGG DROP!

Bump for the Black Friday shoppers!

killer price for a first ott...

Great price and pair !!

@PapioXmetal When I have a minute I'm gonna PM you about a possible trade. I don't know what yet but it'll include X Metal and other stuff if you're interested.

Username Hidden said:
@PapioXmetal When I have a minute I'm gonna PM you about a possible trade. I don't know what yet but it'll include X Metal and other stuff if you're interested.

Mmmm... xmetal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.