• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold OTT Over The Top, Matt Black frame w/ Ruby Iriduim lenses w/ Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. For your consideration, another one from my collection up for sale...
Oakley OTT Over The Top, Flat Black w/ Ruby Iridium SKU: 04-064 w/ Box
On the label written as: OVERTHETOP BLK W/ RUBY LENS

It’s an iconic pair every collector needs in their collection. The Matt Black w/ Ruby is by far the most striking of the OTT’s. I purchased from Ebay many years ago, and they’ve lived a comfortable life sitting in my doublewide display case at home.

- Has it been used? Sort of. It’s been carefully tried on a few times over the years, never beyond that.
- Is it dinged or scratched up? Not at all, the frame and the lenses look great.
- Is it clean? Very clean, there could be a little dust on it, I’ve only gently cleaned when dusty.
- Is a bag included? Yes, there’s the original fleece bag that goes over the lenses is included.
- Any other tags? No, there are no other tags, I actually don’t know if there were tags originally, but there are none now.
- Is the original box included? Yes, the box was also displayed in my cabinet.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know. Know that my pics are restricted to the capabilities of my iPhone, I cannot shoot in macro, nor do I have a professional lightbox.

My price to release it into your hands, is $SOLD INCLUDING shipping to United States or Canada. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada.

No trades thank you. Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

IMG_6002.JPG
IMG_6012.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG IMG_6004.JPG IMG_6006.JPG IMG_6005.JPG IMG_6007.JPG IMG_6008.JPG IMG_6009.JPG IMG_6010.JPG IMG_6011.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair of these in my collection and they are amazing in person!! whoever buys these will not be disappointed!!

These glasses were my all time grail!! Glad to have snagged them at a great price just like these! GLWS

Bump

Favorite glasses of all time

its a requirement.... :D

Still not desperate to sell, but would entertain offers

Status
Not open for further replies.