• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ott showing delivers status but not shown up

This does bring up a good point
So the Post says on tracking its been delivered.
If sent with no insurance who eats the loss? Sender or receiver?
Paypal will ask for proof of shipping, Sender shows it was delivered.?
Yet receiver says it never showed up
maybe stolen from mail?
But still who eats it?

Interesting point ! One try's to save a little money the other try's to help and if it all goes tits up someone is going to be at a loss but as you pointed out its who takes the hit .
Trusted seller very quickly earns a bad rep buyer no matter what he feels like he's lost out . .
Brings to mind that i do a lot off importing for a member here( good friend) to help him safe a little money and sometimes he orders rare and valuable pieces and if something ever goes missing i would feel somewhat responsible and would try my best to replace or refund but then having to take a $500-1000 doesn't bare thinking about.

Tex I agree
I insure and like to ask for a signature on Large sales.

Pain in the ass to have to get the sig but a safe bet
Ill ship items around $100 or cheaper with no insurance and just tracking.

So lesson learned if your the buyer plan on being there the day the tracking says it will be there
But as a seller if you just ship with only tracking, you leave yourself open for problems. You may have a confirmation that it was delivered.
But what happens when the buyer states no show?

Signature delivery is always the best :) and worth the extra few dollars

It doesn't show delivered tho, I tracked it for the OP. it doesn't show up in USPS system, but when tracking using Correos it shows it was dispatched from the origin office, but nothing after.

Great I've got some stuff coming via Correos that's in the exact same tracking state... :eek:

That's what this country needs. More action.

Don't talk about it. Be about it.

I'm selling this slogan to Trump. Watch out Frank, soon I'll have more C-Six carbons than you can count, AKA 4!!!!!

I know u have like 5 csix I thought but u always say 3 of everything. Either way I was going to be wrong :(
It's ok....even a broken clock can be right twice a day. :p Unless it's a digital clock and you cannot see the time. Than that's different. :wink:

Back