• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ott showing delivers status but not shown up

I would assume if usps was delivering it here in the states, it was shipped from Spain using their local mail service called Correos, and that the tracking number you have is from them.

Once it passes through customs here in the US the Correos tracking number should work on usps.

When you say it was marked delivered in November, which tracking system are you using, Correos or usps? If Correos, they won't have any updated info once it hits US customs, so maybe you're misreading the delivery to customs as delivery to you. If so, pop the Correos tracking number into usps tracking and see if you get any updated info.

But otherwise, if it's truly lost, then yeah, what Hog said, your only chance is to collect insurance, if there is any.

It doesn't show delivered tho, I tracked it for the OP. it doesn't show up in USPS system, but when tracking using Correos it shows it was dispatched from the origin office, but nothing after.

Great I've got some stuff coming via Correos that's in the exact same tracking state... :eek:

An update on my experience with Correos...

Mine did arrive. It turns out the tracking number never worked in the USPS system; the update on the Correos tracking saying it departed the international origin office was the last one I got. This surprised me; it works with other international shipping and I had found stuff indicating it'd work with Correos but it didn't, still has no record of that number in the USPS system.

So, it's not impossible that it's still hung up in customs or somewhere. But chances are poor; mine took about a week to arrive after that last update while the OP has been waiting about two months...

An update on my experience with Correos...

Mine did arrive. It turns out the tracking number never worked in the USPS system; the update on the Correos tracking saying it departed the international origin office was the last one I got. This surprised me; it works with other international shipping and I had found stuff indicating it'd work with Correos but it didn't, still has no record of that number in the USPS system.

So, it's not impossible that it's still hung up in customs or somewhere. But chances are poor; mine took about a week to arrive after that last update while the OP has been waiting about two months...

The shipper was given a letter stating the package was delivered by USPS. I don't see how we told them that given the number doesn't even pull up via Intranet. Even in Correos it shows "Dispatch from local office" or something similar. Due to this he cannot file a claim. Because they're saying it was delivered.

Back