• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ott showing delivers status but not shown up

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
I ordered a pair of ott from a good forum member who I have no quorums with over this. But the item says it was delivered in November, which it was not. And I can't get a hold off usps and the tracking number I have is the one from Spain. Is there anyone with insight on this and can lead me in a direction? I'm really upset about this and unsure what to do. Also sorry if this is the wrong thread I just wanted input asap

Well hopefully they insured it. If not in would contact that member unless u asked for a low value which means no insurance

I would assume if usps was delivering it here in the states, it was shipped from Spain using their local mail service called Correos, and that the tracking number you have is from them.

Once it passes through customs here in the US the Correos tracking number should work on usps.

When you say it was marked delivered in November, which tracking system are you using, Correos or usps? If Correos, they won't have any updated info once it hits US customs, so maybe you're misreading the delivery to customs as delivery to you. If so, pop the Correos tracking number into usps tracking and see if you get any updated info.

But otherwise, if it's truly lost, then yeah, what Hog said, your only chance is to collect insurance, if there is any.

I'm a postal supervisor, and unfortunately if you did not insure the international package there is nothing that's going to be done.

It sounds like it wasn't even sent via a method with full tracking, just with tracking in the origin country so there's really no telling if it's even left the origin country.

I'm a postal supervisor, and unfortunately if you did not insure the international package there is nothing that's going to be done.

It sounds like it wasn't even sent via a method with full tracking, just with tracking in the origin country so there's really no telling if it's even left the origin country.
SO ITS YOUR FAULT!!!!! ;)

Funny u say that, I'll add u to the list of folks I get all day long saying that, Mr Frank - ✔️
Hahahaha!

I never ever EVER go to the post office.

I've went there ONCE in the past year. :)

You don't have to worry about me. ;)

I feel bad for you for the ignorant people you have to deal with this on an hourly basis at work though.

It's W2 time now @OakleyFrankFMJ so u can imagine the sorry ****s I have coming up here looking for mail at an address they had 5 addresses ago.
That's ridiculous.

They should know that either those W-2s are going to either get stuck at their old addresses or going to be returned to the employer. Not go to the PO.

Back