• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT's at Track & Field...

I bet it will throw the other runners off a little bit too. They look great.

I can only imagine what I would have thought if I saw someone that wore them.

And then how much I would have hated him if he was passing me on the track haha. Props to your son for pulling it off.

Judging by the shoes and the guys running with him he seems to be a mid-long distance runner? What did he qualify for?

Thanks again everyone. He said they felt really good, as far as fit goes, for running. He was expecting to have to keep adjusting them but stuck tight to his head and didn't move once he had them in place. He qualified for the mile and 2 mile.

That is really badass......good to see your son did great at the track....the look on that other kids face is priceless. :errwhat:

Awesome!!!! That is a classic pic of that kid looking at him and he leaves him in the dust!!!!! Def. prize material!!!! Much luck for him sprinting past everyone in the future!!!!

LMAO in my youth my friend. I'm pushing 40 and 75lbs overweight!!

Thanks again everyone, he will be wearing them again on Thursday at sectionals. Time to find another pair and send them to Dr. Chop for a custom school color painting..

Only one way to win, in style. No one likes a style-less winner, and especially a style-less loser. :p

Pretty cool for him to use them to their worth. Glad to know they really are up to the job.

Back