• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT's at Track & Field...

kudos to ur son!
i cant help but seeing the 2nd picture, the other dude expression was kinda "HUH?!?" haha

I wish in NJ we were allowed to compete with sunglasses :(

That's so badass that he just doesn't care how weird they look, and even more badass he's good. I'm sure all the runners know, if you're gonna dress like an ******* you better be good! :lol:

LMFAO that is the best description I've heard.. I honestly would not have let him wear them if he wasn't able to compete and keep up with the top runners. We actually had to go to the referee and ask permission. He looked them over and talked to another referee and they said "there's nothing against running in sunglasses." When they were talking though one of them was shaking his head no and I could feel my insides getting hot I thought they were going to tell him "No"

LMFAO that is the best description I've heard.. I honestly would not have let him wear them if he wasn't able to compete and keep up with the top runners. We actually had to go to the referee and ask permission. He looked them over and talked to another referee and they said "there's nothing against running in sunglasses." When they were talking though one of them was shaking his head no and I could feel my insides getting hot I thought they were going to tell him "No"
I actually don't think the ref DQ'ed my friend but my coach did because they "weren't prescription". Either way that's sweet though I love when people rock wacky Oakleys hahaha

Back