• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Our first baby is on the way!

ROMEO OR JULIET??

• Romeo

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Juliet

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CONGRATS that is awesome. The best part of my life is being a dad. Try to enjoy every moment even the long sleepless nights. The kid will be lucky to have a guy like you be their dad.

Congrats bro. Thats hard to choose and i did not even vote. I say make it twins lol, but really if money is not an issue there are overpriced romeos u know where and there are awesome deals on the juliets thats hard to pass up.

Don't forget....if it's a girl....you are in trouble sir..... and if she EVER says she is going to "the factory" then the first persons you should call is @kronin323 or myself QUICKLY. :twitch:

"The Factory"?!

He wants you to call me so I can warn you, and to call him so he can find out where it is; he's been searching for months... ;)

@Rusty- there's a Saying... That if your wife's face (beauty) doesn't change, then it's a Boy... Since a girl steals her mom's beauty. But apparently this theory only works with #whitepeople LOL

So how is you wife looking nowadays?

Back