• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Out Of All Frames, What Are Your Most Favorite And Least Favorite Frame?

my favorite has to be the Holbrook! just cause is an awesome frame, looks cool and super light weight.

i dont have a least fav cause all the ones i have i wear them ocassionaly, so until i accidentally buy a frame i dont like this be it.

If someone provides me with a wood grain and tungsten irid. polarized JS, my collection would be complete, well at least for the next 5 minutes :cool:

Still hate the md but might own one just to have it since they're getting the boot soon. Saw a snow camo one on the phoenix craigslist a few months ago for $50

Still hate the md but might own one just to have it since they're getting the boot soon. Saw a snow camo one on the phoenix craigslist a few months ago for $50[/QUOTE]

that was a great deal you saw, if anything pops out please let me know, I love monster dogs

Still hate the md but might own one just to have it since they're getting the boot soon. Saw a snow camo one on the phoenix craigslist a few months ago for $50

that was a great deal you saw, if anything pops out please let me know, I love monster dogs[/QUOTE]

No prob, will do. And likewise for you with a Romeo :big_boss:

I think my favorite would be my XS. It's so comfy and looks great. I don't have a least favorite in the frames I own.

My favorite would be the XX Twenty... They fit me perfectly and I have so many color options.

My least favorite are Gascans (despite owning several pairs)... They look great and fit me well but they are constantly sliding off my face and head. They just dont stay put.

However the Gascan S does not have those problems... Maybe I need a few more pairs of them! :wink:

My current favorite is the gen 1 Oil Drum, very comfortable with good coverage.
The least favorite of the ones I own is the Gascan, the fit isn't quite right and starts to hurt after awhile.

The one frame i hate in my collection is my Hijinx. They're just too damn big for my face and they don't sit well. If the nose pads were a bit bigger, they would sit fine. The only reason i keep them around is because they were a special edition HI Flag that you could only buy in HI, which is where i got them. Also my wife would kill me if she knew i let those go :lol

Nice, you snagged a pair of those Hawaiian editions! If you ever do decide to let them go (w/o wifey killing you), please consider me first :redface:.

Back